Test and Final Prep ensures that all components of the solution are thoroughly tested, the production system is set up, mock system cut-overs are completed, and the training program is fully executed.
The use of this phase of the Methodology provides an environment for all parties to review the solution and make sure it does what it was built to do. Training will help people understand how to use the new solution.
- Conduct Testing
- Deliver Training
- Develop Production Support Procedures and Checklist
- Final TAC review - The TAC may need to conduct a review of the project to verify that the recommendations from TAC review in the Plan and Analyze phase were completed.
- CAB review - The Change Advisory Board must review all new software and applications prior to their deployment into the production environment.
- Develop Go/No-Go Criteria
- Conduct Knowledge Transfer
- Make Go/No-Go Decision
Click on the following link to see less common Process Steps for this phase.