The items in this list reference a variety of processes that might be needed for a project. They are not Methodology templates but informational documents that might be useful.
- Agile Overview (Word) - Agile is a project methodology that provides regularly scheduled releases rather than the single end-date of a waterfall project.
- Benefits Realization (Excel) - This document can be used to measure the benefits of a project in detail.
- Brainstorming Techniques (Word) - A variety of brainstorming techniques are included in this document .
- Data Flow Diagram (PDF) - A data flow diagram example.
- Data Usage Request (Word) - Internal form used to identify how sensitive data should be requested.
- PM101 Handbook (Excel) - A sample project with key steps identified.
- Project Interdependency Matrix (Excel) - A place to identify dependencies between multiple projects.
- Requirements Gathering Guidelines (Word) - Directions on how to gather requirements.
- Root Cause Analysis (Word) - Directions on how to conduct a root cause analysis.
- Support Services Intake Checklist (Word) - Sample checklist from the Support Services team.
- Testing Overview (Word) - General document about testing types and purposes.
- Train the Trainer Plan (Word) - If you are using this approach, this document provides guidelines.
- Use Case (Word) - How to build and document a use case.
- Waterfall Overview (Word)
- Web Systems Standards (Word)